Friday, August 28, 2009

An Apology

People say things they don't mean, other state they're opinions about certain issues and do not about the reader liking or disliking it. And there are people who states their opinion in a different way; a nasty way, even.

I guess a few days ago, I was one of them.

Look, what I'm trying to say is this: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off brash on how I thought of some BSB fans wanting to do lustful things to the guys, but it's not a new thing out there. Heck, I've always said I wanted to do a couple of things to one of them, but the thing is this, I haven't, and will not travel halfway across the world to break up happy homes; that's not me.

There are going to be some fans out there that want a piece (literally) of any one of the guys; that's pretty much something that's not going anywhere, I can tell you that. Some can say that and don't devoutly mean it, and there are those who say it and go out of their way to actually fulfill that 'dream'.

I understand that after what how I said my opinion to you, you didn't want to talk to me anymore, but this is the thing; you didn't have to block me the way you did; that actually hurt. I mean, if I didn't like someone speaking to me in a negative way, I don't not say anything; I simply tell them how I feel. You could have told me face to face if what I said was 'nasty' or whatever, but you didn't...

All I'm asking from you is to simply read this apology, since this is in fact coming from the heart. I never...EVER meant to hurt your feelings and whatnot; that's the last thing I would do to someone who's a dear friend, and a hard worker.

If you don't read this, that's all well and fine; at least I tried not to make a person dislike me.

No comments:

Post a Comment